Love & Marriage – Questions Young People Ask – Bruce & Carol Britten
Questions Young People Ask
- Always I think about her legs … her body
- I’m 17, but my breasts are still small.
- Sometimes I have sexy dreams.
- Our teacher told us “Use condoms.”
- I found my boyfriend kissing her.
- How can I make her love me?
- I fear I will be single all my life.
- We want to remain virgins until marriage.
- How can I avoid AIDS?
- Should I practice sex before I marry?
- Will my sperm become weak?
- I killed my baby, I wish I were dead.
- That girl gave me a sex-disease.
- Help! I think I am pregnant.
- I don’t want her. She has his child.
- Can God forgive me for my sex sins?
- Will I succeed in leaving sexual sin?
Young people in America, Africa, Asia, and Europe have found in this book the keys to love and joy.